Please read this policy carefully, and feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding its contents.
Information We May Collect
Information you give us. You may provide us personal information when you interact with the Sites, including:
- Contact information. We may collect contact information when you interact with the Sites or otherwise interact with us, such as your name, email and mailing addresses and phone number.
- Health information. We collect doctor and insurance information + special health accommodations for current choristers; to ensure all choristers are healthy and safe while in our care.
- Educational information. We collect information of every student’s school, grade and district.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, such as your age, gender, race and household income.
- Transaction information. If you donate to us or purchase products from us, we may collect financial and payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address and other information necessary to complete a financial transaction.
- Your preferences. We may collect information from you regarding your preferences, such as performance requests.
Information we collect automatically. Our servers and third party service providers may automatically record certain information about how you use the Sites, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, device and browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, the pages or features of the Sites that you browse and the time you spend on those pages or features, the frequency with which you use the Sites, the links that you click on or use and other statistics. We collect this information in server logs and by using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
To operate and improve the Sites, including to:
- Establish and manage student registrations;
- Establish and manage YPC concerts;
- Facilitate donations that you make;
- Send you newsletters and other information you may request;
- Communicate with you regarding the Sites, including by sending you announcements, updates, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your requests, questions and feedback related to the Sites;
- Analyze our visitors’ and users’ needs and interests, and personalize users’ experience with the Sites; and
- Analyze use of the Sites to study trends and users’ movements around the Sites, improve the Sites and develop new features and services.
To send you marketing and survey communications. We may send you newsletters or other marketing communications, but you may opt out of receiving them as described in the Opt out of marketing section below.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information as we believe appropriate to (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); and (b) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
For compliance with law. We may use your personal information as we believe appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; and (b) where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation.
With your consent. We may ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when we are required to do so by law.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third parties that provide services that help us with our business activities (such as customer support, payment processing, hosting and storage, website analytics, email delivery, database management services and legal and other professional advice). We authorize these third parties to access your personal information to the extent reasonably necessary for them to provide their services.
For legal reasons. We may disclose your personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or to private parties for the purposes described above under the following sections: For compliance, fraud prevention and safety and For compliance with law.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business deal (or potential business deal) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Opt out of marketing emails. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email. You may continue to receive Sites-related and other non-marketing emails.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Other Important Privacy Information
Third party sites and services. The Sites may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.
Persons under 13 years of age. The Sites are not directed at, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13.
Security practices. The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all Internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
Please contact us at:
Young People’s Chorus of New York City
37 W 65th St, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (212) 289-7779