We are excited to begin recording “Brotherhood of Man” for a Virtual Chorus featuring the University Glee Club and the Young People’s Chorus of New York City! We will complete this project based on TWO files you will send (audio and video). Please read the full instructions for PHASE #1 – Audio, below.
- If you have an iPhone, you can use the Voice memo app
- You can also use other voice apps, but you must be able to save your file as an mp4 or an mp3.
Use one device with headphones to play your “Brotherhood of Man” track. Use the other device to record yourself singing your part. Please leave three (3) seconds of silence at the beginning and end of your recording.
Tips for Success:
- Practice with the track before you record.
- Sing with energy – it will come through on the recording!
- Use headphones when you record so that we don’t hear the background track.
- Sing straight through the entire piece – only submit one recording.
- Don’t worry if it’s not perfect – that’s what editing is for!